[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30704] OSGeo Server Parts Order

Lance Albertson via RT support at osuosl.org
Thu Sep 19 08:59:33 PDT 2019

On Thu Sep 19 05:48:42 2019, lr at pcorp.us wrote:

> > Still requesting the password:
>
> > $ ssh -i .ssh/id_rsa-unmanaged -p 2222
> osuadmin at osgeo7.osgeo.osuosl.org osuadmin at osgeo7.osgeo.osuosl.org's
> password:
>
> > Can you please verify the permissions for the .ssh folder and the
> > authorized_keys file? Do you see anything in the logs?
>
> Lance,
>
> I thought you were trying to get into osgeo4, not osgeo7.  Osgeo7 is all set
> up already we already have access to that via oob.
>
> So should be - osuadmin at osgeo4.osgeo.osuosl.org
>
> Anyrate I'll add your key to that as well.

Apologies for the confusion, as I was trying to put the file on a machine I
thought we already had access to but forgot we did have an account on osgeo4
already. I confirmed we can login to both now (thanks for doing that!). I've put
a file in the home directory of the osuadmin account which includes the OOB
access details.

--
Lance Albertson
Director