[SAC] Meeting this Saturday 19 UTC - Status Update

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Apr 8 02:40:51 PDT 2020

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 12:50:06PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:
> I'm planning to have a meeting this Saturday at 19 UTC.  Please put your
> notes on the wiki
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting-2020-04
>
> Any items you'd like to cover or any comments you'd like to put in if you
> can't attend.
>
> Big topics - new stuff on the osgeo3 server
>
> 1) Wiki upgrade -- As noted in  https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2004
> 2) https://repo.osgeo.org -- Jody Garnett with geotools/geoserver team has

Just to add something (but I'm unlikely to be in the meeting):

3) Matrix homeserver !
   See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:MatrixSynapse
   And ongoing ticket https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2309

It's ready for use but has some problems with usage of IRC Bridge
hosted on matrix.org servers (we might need to install our own
for debugging it further).