[SAC] /osgeo/download on osgeo6

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Nov 20 10:39:03 PST 2020

Regina can correct if I'm mis-remembering. Back before we containerized
osgeo download, in order to get it more space we NFS mounted space from
osgeo6 the the osgeo3 download virtual machine.

So this is probably safe to remove, You can always double check that the
current contents are actually served from the download container (on
osgeo7?)