[SAC] /osgeo/download on osgeo6

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Nov 23 17:17:03 PST 2020

> Regina can correct if I'm mis-remembering. Back before we containerized
> osgeo download, in order to get it more space we NFS mounted space from
> osgeo6 the the osgeo3 download virtual machine.

> So this is probably safe to remove, You can always double check that the
> current contents are actually served from the download container (on
> osgeo7?)

Correct the whole download container is holding the full download folder.
We are not using any mounted drives anymore since we have enough space with
the new setup.
It's capped at 2 TB.

Probably best to ask Jürgen Fischer though as I think he was the one to set
it up.  I know he still had some rsync mirroring going on, but I think that
might be to osgeo5 (backup server).

Thanks,
Regina