[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #31688] OSGEO mirror syncing errors

Lance Albertson via RT support at osuosl.org
Wed Apr 21 09:25:27 PDT 2021

> > > Thanks.  I’ve ticketed here https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2593 and
> > > assigned to Jef to fix.  I think it’s one of his packaging scripts
> > > assigning wrong permissions so if I fix permissions, his scripts will
> > > probably break it again.
> >
> > Thanks for doing that. Please let me know once it's been resolved and I'll
> > confirm it on our end.
>
> 15:18 < ReginaObe[m]> <Ramereth "Regina Obe: have you been seeing"> Jef says he's fixed it
> 15:57 <@Ramereth> ReginaObe[m]: confirmed it's fixed on our end too
> 16:03 <@Ramereth> ReginaObe[m]: thanks for doing that!

Looks like this isn't completely fixed as I did notice this error earlier this
morning at 1:43AM PDT for the following files:

rsync: send_files failed to open "/osgeo4w/x86/release/proj/proj-dev/proj-dev-8.1.0-39.txt" (in download): Permission denied (13)
rsync: send_files failed to open "/osgeo4w/x86_64/release/proj/proj-dev/proj-dev-8.1.0-39.txt" (in download): Permission denied (13)

I just did a manual run again right now and the same error happened. So you
might not have it all resolved yet.

Can you please have Jef take a look at it again?

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director