[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #31688] OSGEO mirror syncing errors

Lance Albertson via RT support at osuosl.org
Mon Apr 26 11:11:53 PDT 2021

> > Looks like this isn't completely fixed as I did notice this error earlier
> > this morning at 1:43AM PDT for the following files:
> >
> > rsync: send_files failed to open "/osgeo4w/x86/release/proj/proj-dev/proj-dev-8.1.0-39.txt" (in download): Permission denied (13)
> > rsync: send_files failed to open "/osgeo4w/x86_64/release/proj/proj-dev/proj-dev-8.1.0-39.txt" (in download): Permission denied (13)
> >
> > I just did a manual run again right now and the same error happened.  So you
> > might not have it all resolved yet.
> >
> > Can you please have Jef take a look at it again?
> >
> > Thanks-
>
> 23:17 < ReginaObe[m]> <Ramereth "Regina Obe: did you see my messa"> Sorry for
> delay -- I just did a sync and didn't see any errors.  Can you check if you
> are seeing error still.  If so I'll reopen that ticket

Looks like those errors have vanished. It also looks like the remaining errors
we've been getting are related to files that are still being rsynced on your
end. I've added the following to our rsync command to ensure we don't grab
these:

    --exclude .~tmp~/ --delete-excluded

I'll keep this ticket open a few more days to ensure we don't see any additional
errors.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson