[SAC] [Hosting] Incoming mail delivery slowness

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu Mar 4 11:16:38 PST 2021

All,

We just deployed an update to our sqlgrey configuration that adds various
domains and IP ranges for Gmail and Microsoft Exchange to our allow lists.
This should hopefully ensure new email gets delivered more quickly moving
forward but you still might see some delayed delivery for email sent before
this change was made.

We'll continue to monitor the logs and make additional adjustments to the
allow list as we move forward.

Thanks again for your patience!

--
Lance Albertson