[SAC] Photo and video hosting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Aug 30 08:08:35 PDT 2022

> during FOSS4G 2022 we collected several pictures that we would like to
share
> with the community. Before flick was used but now the license changed and
it
> is not possible anymore.
>
> Could be possible to set up a service to share these photos.
> I found few possible candidates:
> - Nextcloud (OSGeo already have a running instance)
> - Piwigo https://piwigo.org/
> - LibrePhoto https://github.com/LibrePhotos/librephotos
> - Lychee https://github.com/LycheeOrg/Lychee
>
> I would like to have any feedback from your side.
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> --
> ciao
> Luca
>
> www.lucadelu.org
I don't have any opinions on any.  Sandro you have any favorites here.

I know that Brian Hamlin had a collected a bunch of the older pictures and
they are housed somewhere on the gallery on osgeo3.  Probably makes sense to
setup these new apps on that server.

Brian have any opinion on any of these?

Thanks,
Regina