[SAC] Management of osgeo7-nginx via ansible ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Feb 9 03:15:34 PST 2022

While upgrading nextcloud as per ticket
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2674
I was notified (by NextCloud) of a misconfiguration
of the webserver (to resolve /.well-known uris).

Upon wanting to fix the configuration I found that the ansible-deployment
repository does have support for managing the configuration of
nginx container, in the task "Install nginx configuration" of the
role "osgeo7-nginx", but that task is currently ONLY installing the
configuration for ldap.osgeo.org

  deployment/roles/osgeo7-nginx/files/etc/nginx/sites-available/

Is it ok with everyone if I continue building that mechanism, thus
basically re-deploying from there ?

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html