[SAC] Management of osgeo7-nginx via ansible ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Feb 18 10:18:48 PST 2022

Followup on this:
I've ended up NOT managing the actual site-available files
but rather move ansible-managed part in its own files, so far:

  - _ldap.osgeo.org.ansible
  - _nextcloud.osgeo.org.ansible

The actual respective site-available files will include those two
and let certbot handle the rest.

The osgeo7-nginx target was redeployed with these changes.
More info can be found on
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/sac/ansible-deployment/issues/29

--strk;