[SAC] [Hosting] Planned Outage: Network Uplink Redundancy Setup - 1300-1400 PDT Oct 31, 2023

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Oct 31 09:17:28 PDT 2023

All,

After speaking with LinkOregon, they will need some time to prep the cut
over on their end. We have pushed back the actual cutover to 1pm PDT (2000
UTC). We did confirm our second link does connect properly.

Sorry for the shuffling around of this and thanks for your patience.

--
Lance Albertson
Director