PSC Vote: Let's move this list to discourse

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jan 4 20:10:20 PST 2024

Right now we've just been mirroring this list on discourse as you can see
here:

https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/sac-global-category/sac/13

To more efficiently test out the use of discourse, I feel the SAC mailing
list is a perfect guinea pig.

1) It's got enough people posting here that we can easily see issues people
are having and address
2) It's a relatively forgiving and patient community of users subscribed to
this list

And we have strk, who will serve as our official disgruntled user to tell us
all the ways this is not going to work for an email-only preferring user
and perhaps find solutions to make it work.

Thoughts, concerns.

Thanks,
Regina