Trac tickets will no longer go to this list

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Jan 5 04:37:00 PST 2024

On Thu, Jan 04, 2024 at 10:55:06PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:
> I've removed sac at lists.osgeo.org from being cc'd on all trac.osgeo.org/osgeo
> emails.
> I also changed the cc all to go to sac-tickets at discourse.osgeo.org.
>
> So all future tickets should go here -
> https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/sac-global-category/sac-tickets/12
>
> If you still want to be notified about these, then watch that category.

How do I "watch" a category ?

By "be notified" you meant "receve an email" ?
That's what I'd like to happen, which is what I just lost (I think,
if I don't take action).

> I discovered why the reason it didn't work before when Vicky and I were
> trying to get discourse to receive these directly, is because of the trac
> settings
>
> use_public_cc = disabled
>
> Which caused trac to set the to address to undisclosed-recipients -- Thanks
> strk for figuring that out.

Please remember to commit that change on the local git repository,
with a link to this mail on the archive (Mailman or Discourse or
both), and possibly with your name as Author. I hope we can soon have
trac also deployed via Ansible so this will be simpler to track.

> I started moving all the sac ticket emails into the sac-tickets category to
> reduce the clutter so that sac-lists will be purely true SAC dialogue.

No SQL-foo to batch-do that ?

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html