PSC Vote: Let's move this list to discourse

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jan 7 21:52:06 PST 2024

> > maybe I have to go into gitea somewhere and remove the approval, but
> >not seeing that anywhere under my gitea settings.
>
> https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/user/settings/applications
>

> --
> Sent from hand-held device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
[Regina Obe]
Okay that worked though it gave me a 500 when I tried to relogin in with it.
I had to refresh the page, but then it was fine.

But I see the message now that Greg was talking about.  So that is an issue.

Also when I reauthorize, it gave me a 500 again and then I had to refresh for the login to take effect.
Though it did all work.

So we should sort this out before we encourage it's use.