PSC Vote: Let's move this list to discourse

'Sandro Santilli' strk at kbt.io
Tue Jan 9 06:38:49 PST 2024

On Mon, Jan 08, 2024 at 12:52:06AM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:

> Also when I reauthorize, it gave me a 500 again and then I had to refresh for the login to take effect.
> Though it did all work.
>
> So we should sort this out before we encourage it's use.

Can you please file a trac ticket under the SysAdmin/Discourse
category ? Do we have any other existing service that can play
the OpenID-Connect authentication provider ?

I think a focused service would be the best solution for now:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1824

Then all the new services could use that as a backand and reduce
the spreading of username/password pairs.

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html