[SeasonOfDocs] Hello

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:28:37 PDT 2019

Nick, your concerns are valid on both accounts. You are describing the hard
problem of getting a group of people to think collaboratively for the best
interest of the group, for minimal or no personal benefit.
The fact that this is such a hard problem, and so universal, is what makes
it such a valuable problem to solve. And the Season of Docs initiative
might just be the spark and investment needed to get us over the initial
investment hurdle and to the point where working with an existing community
and code base becomes better business sense than going alone.
The challenge we need to start with is to clearly define our "Minimum
Viable Product" that we can focus on in the first initiative. For that, I'm
hoping for insights from you folks with experience in QGIS. What could this
look like?

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254