[SeasonOfDocs] Andrew Jeffrey - Introduction

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 20:46:40 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Great to read your introductions.

My name is Andrew Jeffrey and i'm located in Bathurst, NSW, Australia. I've
been involved in developing and delivering QGIS training through my
employment for a few years now and really enjoy what that side of my role.
I have contributed to the QGIS documentation in the past and am excited
about improving my writing/documentation skills to make clear and valuable
documentation.

Outside of work I administer the Australian QGIS user group mailing list
where I see alot of questions come through from new users. Via the user
group I have spent hours working with new users to get them up to speed and
have recieve alot of feedback on where new users feel let down or alone in
the "getting started" phase of QGIS.

Look forward to working with you all.

Thanks

Andrew Jeffrey