[SeasonOfDocs] Applications for mentor and alternative administrator, Geonetwork

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:23:05 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm about to go on holiday for a few days, back late on the 23rd, so here's
what I've done:

Completed the mentor and alternative administrator applications, and added
my responses to the free text questions here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Season_of_Docs_Application_2019

I've started a google doc fleshing out the geonetwork ideas, which I've
shared with Maria (cc'd). Hopefully she'll have chance to take a look at
that, and to submit an application for mentoring before the 23rd (hint hint
Maria).

I'll have time next week from the 24th to finalise that- is that everything
you need from me right now Cameron?

All the best

Jo