[SeasonOfDocs] Applications for mentor and alternative administrator, Geonetwork

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:02:37 PDT 2019

Thanks Jo, that is excellent. I've a minor grammar suggestion that I'll
send directly.

For GeoNetwork ideas, I'm happy to review those if you provide a link.
Target location for those would be under a heading at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019

Warm regards, Cameron

On 19/4/19 2:23 am, Jo Cook wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm about to go on holiday for a few days, back late on the 23rd, so
> here's what I've done:
>
> Completed the mentor and alternative administrator applications, and
> added my responses to the free text questions here:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Season_of_Docs_Application_2019
>
> I've started a google doc fleshing out the geonetwork ideas, which
> I've shared with Maria (cc'd). Hopefully she'll have chance to take a
> look at that, and to submit an application for mentoring before the
> 23rd (hint hint Maria).
>
> I'll have time next week from the 24th to finalise that- is that
> everything you need from me right now Cameron?
>
> All the best
>
> Jo
>
> --

Cameron Shorter