[SeasonOfDocs] QGIS writing tasks need help

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 04:16:01 PDT 2019

Thanks for your coordination Cameron. I'm travelling today, so aren't able
to do a proper review.

A thought:
- I'd be willing to have a go at creating a video showing the process for a
small update for QGIS Docs (using Fix Me link) which I think would work
really well. A short, simple blog post could go along side this.

I think the other points are well described and justified.

Best wishes,
Nick.

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 at 20:48, matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> well I mostly agree with Richard (we discussed this topic not so long ago).
>
> The main issues with documentation is the steep curve for new comers.
> I've already listed some ideas we had in mind, but still, if Google
> Season of Doc is not "providing" junior developers but tech writers,
> well we have a lot of areas that needs some more writers.
>
> Thanks to all (especially Cameron) for having take care of this
>
> Cheers
>
> Matteo

Nick Bearman
01209 808910 | 07717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of
normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of
your own working pattern.