[SeasonOfDocs] [Season of Docs] Open Source Geospatial Foundation Technical Writer and Project Selection

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 16:44:04 PDT 2019

Now that Swapnil and Felicity have officially been announced as Season
of Docs writers, I can share email below.

Swapnil, I think you are still on holidays? When you are back, why don't
you connect with us and we can discuss your focus, building out from
conversation below.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter