[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Multiple language templates

Kyle Lobo kylelobo11898 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:40:49 PDT 2019

I think we should set up different repos for different languages. This will
make it easy for translators and for users to find relevant info. Apart
from this, I think we should use well-defined terms in our templates so
that it's easier for non-native English speakers and for translations to be
written.

Thoughts?