[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Multiple language templates

Clarence Cromwell clarencewcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:54:31 PDT 2019

My company’s strategy is to set up repos so everything is in the English language sub-directory and other languages can be added alongside it later.

Instead of /src to hold the source files we start with /src/en. Even if translation is not expected.

It’s not the only way, but it’s one way to leave space for future expansion to other languages.

Sent from my iPhone