[SeasonOfDocs] Meeting minutes

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:25:33 PST 2019

Attending:

* Clarence
* Francesco Lanciana
* Cameron

Apologies

* Jared (sick kids)
* Felicity (slept in) - so you won't get your usual quality minutes

Topics:

* Discussed processing of reviews of templates:
* Source:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1He_WbY7qEzCVs1ub9nLQhrL8GOoogy5d
* Tracking issues in: https://github.com/thegooddocsproject/templates/issues
* Jared and Cameron have copied most of the comments into issues. Just a
couple more left.
* Clarence plans to go through reviews/issues with an eye to actioning
obvious fix suggestions for his docs
* Francesco will review templates with an eye to identifying an area
he'd like to help with. He has suggested he'd have ~ 2 hours per week to
commit to this project
* There is a call for presentations for WriteTheDocs Portland (May
2020), proposals due Jan 2020.
https://www.writethedocs.org/conf/portland/2020/cfp/
* Clarence notes there will be a writing day. Will be good to invite
people to use our templates at the writing day.
* Clarence notes it would be good to do a presentation and shout out,
but is hoping it is not him doing the presenting.
* To do: Work up a Proposal for Portland, we can draw down from the
material we had for the last WriteTheDocs Australia.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254