[SeasonOfDocs] Meeting minutes

Erin McKean emckean at google.com
Tue Dec 3 13:28:08 PST 2019

sorry I missed this! I am in an all-day meeting today.

I'm happy to help work on a proposal for WtD Portland. :)

Erin

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:25 PM Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Attending:
>
> * Clarence
> * Francesco Lanciana
> * Cameron
>
> Apologies
>
> * Jared (sick kids)
> * Felicity (slept in) - so you won't get your usual quality minutes
>
> Topics:
>
> * Discussed processing of reviews of templates:
> * Source:
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1He_WbY7qEzCVs1ub9nLQhrL8GOoogy5d
> * Tracking issues in:
> https://github.com/thegooddocsproject/templates/issues
> * Jared and Cameron have copied most of the comments into issues. Just a
> couple more left.
> * Clarence plans to go through reviews/issues with an eye to actioning
> obvious fix suggestions for his docs
> * Francesco will review templates with an eye to identifying an area
> he'd like to help with. He has suggested he'd have ~ 2 hours per week to
> commit to this project
> * There is a call for presentations for WriteTheDocs Portland (May
> 2020), proposals due Jan 2020.
> https://www.writethedocs.org/conf/portland/2020/cfp/
> * Clarence notes there will be a writing day. Will be good to invite
> people to use our templates at the writing day.
> * Clarence notes it would be good to do a presentation and shout out,
> but is hoping it is not him doing the presenting.
> * To do: Work up a Proposal for Portland, we can draw down from the
> material we had for the last WriteTheDocs Australia.
>
> --
> Cameron Shorter
> Technology Demystifier
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254 <+61%20419%20142%20254>

Erin McKean | Docs Advocacy Program Manager, Open Source Programs Office |
emckean at google.com | she/her