[SeasonOfDocs] Suggested plan for Swapnil's SeasonOfDocs/GeoNetwork work

Swapnil Ogale swapnilogale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 03:22:45 PST 2019

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your email. I agree with the installation on the Windows bit, as
I feel that will sort out a few issues itself. I am happy to look at the
documentation for Linux and Windows (assuming this exists?) and see how we
can make this clear for our users.

>From there, I think Byron's spreadsheet can form a good base on how to
tackle the documentation for GeoNetwork. I am happy to look at missing docs
to get an idea of working on the product itself, but also assist with
setting up some templates.

Happy to chat more this week and discuss.

Cheers,
Swapnil