[SeasonOfDocs] Suggested plan for Swapnil's SeasonOfDocs/GeoNetwork work

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:57:59 PST 2019

Thanks for all the background and suggestions Jo. And thanks Byron for
responding while on a work deadline (which definitely takes priority).

I'm hopeful that we can give Swapnil some direction and a chance to ask
questions before we all go offline for a couple of weeks over Xmas. It
looks like the might be a possible spot at the end of this week. (Friday
morning in Australia/New Zealand, Thursday evening in Europe). I suggest
we set a quick 20 minute "virtual standup" meeting.

I can do 6am (with video) or 8am (probably only with IRC)
Melbourne/Sydney time. Ie, the follow timeslot, or 2 hours later:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=12&day=19&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=152&p2=264&p3=136&p4=16

Location 	Local Time 	Time Zone 	UTC Offset
Melbourne
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/melbourne>(Australia -
Victoria) 	Friday, 20 December 2019 at 6:00:00 am 	AEDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt> 	UTC+11 hours
Wellington
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand/wellington>(New
Zealand - Wellington) 	Friday, 20 December 2019 at 8:00:00 am 	NZDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/nzdt> 	UTC+13 hours
London <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london>(United Kingdom
- England) 	Thursday, 19 December 2019 at 7:00:00 pm 	GMT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt> 	UTC
Amsterdam
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/netherlands/amsterdam>(Netherlands)
	Thursday, 19 December 2019 at 8:00:00 pm 	CET
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet> 	UTC+1 hour
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 	Thursday, 19 December 2019 at 19:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20191219T1900>

Can anyone else make this? I'm happy to do this with just me and Swapnil
if others are not available.

I'll send a meeting invite to hangouts to those in the CC list for the
earlier timeslot. If you would like an invitation, email me.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier