[SeasonOfDocs] [Season of Docs] Technical writer applications and proposals for Open Source Geospatial Foundation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 04:17:28 PDT 2019

Hi OSGeo SeasonOfDocs folks,

Those of us CCed on this email are the people who have officially
registered with Google as a SeasonOfDocs admin or mentor for OSGeo, and
as such are officially considered by Google to be part of the
SeasonOfDocs initiative.

(One of the lessons I've gained from a friendly Googler was that I
should have been clearer in distinguishing between official SeasonOfDocs
participants and general volunteers from our projects.)

I have access to the list of applicants (link below), and I assume the
others CCed do as well. (The document is restricted to the public).

We have 4 applicants, and we now need to decide which of these
applicants to select. I propose that the 3 admin volunteers: me, Jo and
Matteo - should discuss and then vote on who we pick.

Jo, Matteo, is that ok with you? Mentors (CCed), do you have any
objections to us admins taking responsibility for selection the stipend
role? Please speak up by Monday 8 July if you have a comment to add.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier