[SeasonOfDocs] licensing discussion

Clarence Cromwell clarencewcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 12:51:47 PDT 2019

I think CCO would work for the templates, which is where I'm most
interested in contributing.

I hope the templates can be used by corporate doc teams as well as
open-source teams. I know next to nothing about licensing, but I think that
would at least require the we allow commercial use without requiring
share-alike licensing (which companies like mine would probably avoid).

Clarence