[SeasonOfDocs] [Good Docs Project] An update on rionam

Riona Macnamara rionam at google.com
Tue Jul 9 12:53:33 PDT 2019

Hi everybody:

Long story short: I've accepted a new job at Google which will demand all
of my time for the next quarter or so. This means that while I believe in
the GDP and the impact it will have, I won't be able to contribute to it
for the next 2-3 months. I will continue to work with Erin, though, and
with other technical writers and open source docs projects at Google, and I
hope to be able to get involved again at a later date.

I can't wait to see what comes out of this group. Thank you.