[SeasonOfDocs] [Good Docs Project] An update on rionam

Riona Macnamara rionam at google.com
Tue Jul 9 13:03:00 PDT 2019

* Will you be joining us in the virtual meeting soon in a few hours?
*Unfortunately
I can't today :-( But I look forward to hearing how it goes*

* I'm still keen to get hold of the awesome research you have been
referencing in presentations. Is there some else who is able to get that
available to the public, if not you? *Yes, I have asked our counsel about
it, sigh, hopefully very soon*

* Thanks for all your time, enthusiasm and ideas so far, and I hope you
sneak back and jump in on our conversations every now and then. *Thank YOU.
I want to sneak back in too. This is such an important project, and it
feels like exactly the right people are in the room. Go slay :-D*