[SeasonOfDocs] Information Architecture

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 01:17:59 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

I really meant temporary repositories for information while we get things
up and running. If we start with the website structure, IMHO we have to
decide on how that's going to work before we can think about getting any
content in. My thought was just to get *something* in place that's publicly
accessible (for, say, licensing discussions) and then move to sorting out
the website and the official structure of the project when we've had time
to think things through properly.

Regards

Jo