[SeasonOfDocs] Information Architecture

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 03:00:51 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

To clarify, I'm not specifically referring to the action I had to start
collating ideas about the structure of tGDP- sure I'll create that in
google docs. I was thinking more generally about starting to use tGDP
organisation/family of repositories on github to start collecting things,
and to be a public-ish location for those people (Google/Uber/Atlassian
employees for instance) that need something that they can point their
respective organisations to. It's not a big deal though :-)

Jo