[SeasonOfDocs] Information Architecture

Clarence Cromwell clarencewcromwell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:16:38 PDT 2019

I agree with the idea of creating units of content first and deciding on the architecture later.

We can know what templates and best practices we need without resolving architecture, and taking time to think about it will probably make architecture better.

I’m in favor of creating repos, and making space to talk about architecture, whether in a repo, a Google doc, or wherever.

Sent from my iPhone