[SeasonOfDocs] Information Architecture

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:33:37 PDT 2019

I totes agree Jo, Clarence.

I created two proto-repos in our organization. One for structure, one for
governance. Now we can put stuff on the wikis. I might move content from
that Google doc (and all the comments folks have added) over to there.

I'm not sure if any member can create a repo ?? just let me know if you
guys need me to hook you up with anything. I think I made Jo an "owner" as
well.

Cheers
Felicity