[SeasonOfDocs] Geonetwork meeting notes

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 01:27:29 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

It's possible, but there's a few things that might trip us up. Firstly
we've identified needing to find or create some additional pages on
installation, which we probably won't have time to do. I appreciate these
are not really required for OSGeo Live though so that might not be too much
of a problem. Secondly we'd intended to get it reviewed by a technical
writer, and we might not have the time to do that. If you're happy with it
un-reviewed then we can certainly have a go.

Jo