[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Finding a legal entity to assign license ownership to

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:55:20 PDT 2019

Erin, there is a subtle but important concept of ownership of IP which
should be discussed with supporting organisations.

Either each person owns their own contribution, or each person gives
their ownership rights to a legal entity such as Apache. (This means
Apache can then re-assign copyright if needed.)

This is the question to put to the lawyers.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier