[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: This week's meeting

Clarence Cromwell clarencewcromwell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:19:40 PDT 2019

I won't make it to this week's meeting, because I have a staff meeting at
that same time. I'll catch up by reading the minutes afterward.

I agree with the governance document
<https://github.com/camerons/governance/blob/master/ProjectSteeringCommittee.rst>in
Cameron's fork of the repo.

Additional questions:

   - Would we ever want a quorum voting in order for an item to be able to
   pass? (If not all the time, then for important issues?)
   - Is there any sort of guideline about what questions require a vote?
   (What questions are too small to be worth the overhead, and what questions
   must be voted?)

Talk to you soon,
Clarence