[SeasonOfDocs] Bootstrapping TheGoodDocsProject Steering Committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:51:19 PDT 2019

Ok, so far the following people have agreed to join our Project Steering
Committee:

Cameron Shorter
Felicity Brand
Jo Cook
Clarence Cromwell
Erin McLean
Jennifer Rondeau

Stephanie Blotner feels she doesn't have the bandwidth, but will still
contribute. (Great.)

I hoping the following people won't be shy and will confirm their
availability. (Hint, hint, please reply)
Becka Todd
Eric Holscher
Jarad Morgan

Once we have our core committee, we can use our voting processes to add
others when they get involved.

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254