[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed TheGoodDocsProject workshop for the Australian WriteTheDocs conference

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 13:45:45 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

I had a read of this and it's an interesting idea. I'd like to hear a bit
more about your thinking behind it.

It's a bit nebulous - is that intentional?
"...the range of challenges we are facing. We will then break out into
working groups to brainstorm ideas for solutions and content."

Will the PSC try to come up with specific problem areas for you to take to
that workshop?
Will there be some sort of disclaimer that TGD project won't necessarily
use all the ideas that come out of the workshop?

Cheers
Felicity