[SeasonOfDocs] Important: OSGeoLive Geonetwork Quick Start help needed

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 16:39:14 PDT 2019

Hi Jo,

I reviewed your changes in the Github interface (because I'm not savvy
enough to build the docs in my VM).

I approved your PR because the language and the doc overall looks
acceptable to me, given the tight time frames. There are minor tweaks I
could suggest but it would seem nitpicky at this stage, given I know that
we're going to be reviewing the Quickstarts as a whole in the coming months
anyway.

Cheers
Felicity