[SeasonOfDocs] 9:39 AM The Good Docs Project status meeting 24 Jul summary

Erin McKean emckean at google.com
Wed Jul 24 11:56:58 PDT 2019

I think we should get the domains without making decisions about email for
now.

My preference would be to have catchall email addresses for *functions* of
the project (eg "contact at thegooddocs.dev", "help at thegooddocs.dev") rather
than have project members have individual email addresses at the domain.

Thanks!

Erin