[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Attracting non-techie contributors

Sanket Totewar sanket at totewar.com
Sun Jul 28 16:41:14 PDT 2019

Thanks for creating a separate thread. It's a great question.

Just a thought - I reckon most writers are familiar with Google Docs or
Microsoft Word so we might vote and look into creating a 2-way integration
between GitHub and Google Docs/Office 365.

Alternatively, we could create a document on how to use GitHub Desktop for
our project. With Atom or another supported IDE installed (to edit the
files in markdown), it's seamless to pull, fetch, commit, etc.

I'll be happy to own the latter if enough people vote on this.