[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Logo design

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:27:28 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I wanted to start this discussion now that we've got traction on our
website.

Does anyone know a graphic designer who could help us out with our logo? Or
perhaps we have the skills in-house?

Here is my attempt at a brief:

What: A black and white logo (and the inverse I suppose, as well)

The graphic should in some way reflect a page, or pages - to represent
documentation. OR some other creative way to reflect the idea of
"templates".

It doesn't necessarily need the initials or even any text at all.

Format:

SVG?

Various sizes PNG?

Favicon (16x16)

Usage: Github, Slack, Twitter, Website

Context: The project will be a sibling of 'Write the Docs' so our logo
needs to sit comfortably (and not jar) with theirs. Be in the same family.

I have a contact who has quoted $100 to do this work.

Cheers

Felicity

Here are a couple of my poor attempts:

[image: logo options.png]