[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Templates repo proposal

Clarence Cromwell clarencewcromwell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:11:16 PDT 2019

+1

What are the “types” of templates? That could mean that they’re sorted by use case or by exact  document (such as QuickStart).

I’d suggest folders for each set of example templates (provided by contributors) so that end users can refer to the originals if they want to. They’ll also be worth preserving if we decide to revisit our official versions later on.

Do we need more than one blessed template for any document type? Can we cover various use cases either by describing a different set of documents (a different minimum viable docset) or by flexibility within the template?

Sent from my iPhone