[SeasonOfDocs] Introduction

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 02:00:37 PDT 2019

Hi Bryan,

Great to have another Geonetwork person on board! Have you seen our (myself
and Maria's) ideas for what to do for Geonetwork at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#GeoNetwork? Feel free
to add/adjust as you see fit. I did send a message asking for
suggestions/contributions on the geonetwork mailing list but got no
response unfortunately.

All the best

Jo