[SeasonOfDocs] QGIS Training Manual top 4 sections

Jared Morgan jaredleonmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:52:22 PDT 2019

Thanks for pointing out the "Answer" aspect of the training courseware: I
totally glossed over this part of the docs, and it will need its own
template possibly.

I'll start loading in these sections into the google docs, but only paste
in sections that I feel need comments. Otherwise the google doc will grow
too large.

Jared Morgan
M: +61413005479
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/117309635670089895654/posts/p/pub> |