[SeasonOfDocs] Getting prepped to be a newbie GeoNetwork tech writing volunteer

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Tue May 7 03:08:04 PDT 2019

Hi Johanna,

That's good to hear with regards to Geonetwork. Bearing in mind the
proposal that we put together for the Geonetwork docs, maybe we should
think about how we can use your enthusiasm and the fact that you're
planning to adopt it. One option would be for you to help identify gaps,
and perhaps get into the habit of submitting them as issues in the github
project and then possibly even look at fixing some of them. For example, if
there's a problem where you would generally go to the mailing list for
help- is that somewhere we need to consider more/better documentation?

All the best

Jo