[SeasonOfDocs] Google Season of Docs 2019 - OSGeo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:21:13 PDT 2019

Hi Raghav,
I've taken a first cut at the selection criteria I think we should consider
for selecting a season of docs contributor. (This will likely be updated by
others in our community, but probably not by much).
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#Selection_criteria_for_paid_role

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier