[SeasonOfDocs] Hello

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:02:03 PDT 2019

Hi Bhuvan,

We have described the ways to get involved in our OSGeo Season of Docs
initiative here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#Leveraging_Google.E2.80.99s_Season-of-Docs

I've looked at your Linked In profile, and it fits well with the
Volunteer Writer role we have described. If that is of interest, then
feel free to ask about how you might want to get involved.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier